CNC Maintenance Technician
1st Shift: 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
2nd Shift: 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM
3rd Shift: 11:00 PM to 7:30 AM
Primary Duties & Responsibilities (Including but not limited to)
- Troubleshoot and maintain CNC and NC machinery
- Maintain manually controlled machinery such as drill presses, lathes, mills and other typical machines shop equipment
- Perform inspection of machines from parts list drawings, electrical diagrams, diagnostic parameter, PC ladder diagrams or other sources
- Maintain production machinery and equipment in proper working condition
- Maintain building and grounds
- Stick to Preventative Maintenance Schedule
- Minimum 5 years recent experience in the repair of CNC machines with familiarity of Fanuc and OSP controls.
- Knowledge of Servo Units, spindles and other machine parts.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to communicate to the manufacturer of each machine exactly what part is needed for the maintenance or repair of the specific unit.
- Ability to work independently and also as a team member.
- Ability to lift 50lbs to table height.
- Microsoft Office experience
$18 to $22 or based on experience
Medical & Dental Insurance
401K employer match of 4.5%
Paid Holidays and Vacation
Annual Bonuses on performance
Job Type: Full-time
- Oskaloosa, IA 52577
- Maintenance Technician: 5 years